Hey there folks, I decided to make a simple cross-platform application to help users modify their VPK files thematically. My VPK Editor was designed to help you change up the graphic assets of your VPK’s livearea/icon.
- Opens any VPK file designed for the PS Vita
- Let’s you change the icon, the livearea icon, and the livearea background image
- Automatically converts the images (from JPEG or PNG) to the correct bit-depth (8 bit) supported by the PS Vita
- Mai Dump ZIP support
— Version 1.2 —
- Fixed squared window bug. (uses a widescreen friendly window size)
- Added basic support for modifying the template XML
— Version 1.1 —
- Added Mai Dump ZIP support. You can now change the graphics of VPK’s and Dumps!
If there’s enough interest, I’ll continue to work on adding more features to it (like editing the template.xml with your own text).